Point-and-Click Genomic Data Analysis
Partek Flow is an easy-to-use analysis solution for next generation sequencing data. With just a few clicks, any biologist can build a data analysis pipeline that goes from raw files to meaningful results and publication-quality figures.
Partek Flow implements the most popular community-developed and Partek-developed bioinformatic tools in a point-and-click interface to make it easy to:
Partek Flow is designed to make it easy for any biologist to analyze their own data.
- Point-and-click analysis. No command line or coding experience needed.
- Easy to try. Get started with pipelines built by Partek scientists and bioinformaticians.
- Get your figure. Create, customize, and save your own visualizations with just a few clicks.
- Replicate your results. Automatically generate summary report details and audit trails of your analysis steps.
- All in one solution. Perform your entire analysis in Partek Flow – no need to move data or use multiple programs.
- Focus on science, not IT. Data storage, library file management, and computational power are handled by Partek. All you need is a web browser to perform your analysis.
- Minimize hands-on time. Queue up analyses and receive an email when your results are ready.
- Analyze with confidence. World-wide, world-class technical support by email or by phone.
Partek Flow has the power, flexibility, and advanced tools bioinformaticists and system administrators demand.
- Install Partek Flow on a local server, compute cluster, or cloud
- Configure any parameter in any tool and save custom settings
- Re-prioritize tasks in the queue
- Control user access to ensure security and enable collaboration
- Save, reuse, and share custom pipelines
- Implement custom tools with user added tasks
- Automated control through our REST API
Tools in Partek Flow
- ERCC spike-in
- Single cell quality
- Alpha and beta diversity